- Send emails with file(s) attached to them
- Change the "FROM" address of the email message. Use an email address from each record being processed or use a generic email address for all records being processed. You can also use your own mail server to send the email messages.
- Schedule email messages to be sent on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Send an email "on demand", with a click of a button you can send your email messages without waiting for the overnight process to run
- Send reminders to NON QuickBase users.
- Include "CC" and "BCC" email addresses for all reminders.
- Customize the message subject and body to include fields from your QuickBase records(s).
- Include file attachments with your reminder messages, use a file from each record and/or include additional generic files.
- Triggered execution will run based on a "change" event in QuickBase. A QuickBase email notification is designed in your application to fire when a record is added/updated/deleted which will then initiate the QB Courier process to be executed.
- On-Demand execution will run an email "campaign" whenever you want, with a click of a button. Create a report in your application to filter the records you want to receive the email message. Click a button to execute that email campaign "On-Demand".
- Scheduled execution will run an email "campaign" on a scheduled basis; daily, weekly, monthly. This option can run reminder type notifications as well. Similar to On-Demand, create a report to filter the records but instead of clicking a button to execute, set up a schedule for it to run.
Customer Reviews: Courier for QuickBase
Displaying 1 of 1 Reviews